Having an integral information security management platform, such as ePULPO, provides clear advantages:
- The commitment of the entity guaranteeing and demonstrating the effectiveness of the efforts developed to ensure the organization at all levels.
- Plan, organize and structure the resources allocated to information security.
- Establish processes and activities for reviewing, continuously improving and auditing information management.
- Compliance with legal requirements; ensuring compliance with current legislation on data protection (RGPD), information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), intellectual property (LPI) and protection of information in electronic administration services (ENS).
- It allows to know and analyze the risk, identifying the threats, vulnerabilities and possible impacts on the organization.
- Risk management: obtaining a better knowledge of information systems, their weaknesses and means of protection.
- It provides credibility and trust. Customers and the general public are reassured to note the importance the organization attaches to protecting information by providing added value and trust.
- Reduction of costs linked to incidents and possibilities of reduction of insurance premiums.
- Improves staff awareness and awareness of safety and their responsibilities in the organisation.